What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A proven plan to help you become a better, stronger and more technical rock climber
- Learn how to become a master of goal setting so that you can climb better than you ever thought possible
- Discover how to choose a climbing partner that is going to make you a better climber not drag you down
- Learn the proven ways to overcome the fears and mental obstacles 87% of all climbers experience
- Learn how to avoid getting pumped and what to do if you start getting pumped on a route
- Proven ways to becomemore flexible without comprimising your joints to injury
- How to avoid getting pumpedand what to do if you start getting pumped on a route.
- Discover the S.A.I.D. principleand how it dramatically effects your climbing.
- Discover the S.A.I.D. principle and how it dramatically effects your climbing
- Instantly learn how to turn on a laser focus so you stay climbing your best
- Instantly learn how to turnon a laser focus so you stay climbing your best.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Training for Rock Climbing scores 72.19/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.rock-climbing-for-life.com/trainingforrockclimbingletter.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $12.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: rock-climbing-for-life.com you’ll also be taken through to rock-climbing-for-life.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)